The Bench
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bench

GRAFFITI

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inspirations

Go down 
+6
fayze
Sypha
Size*
hube_0
Kore
Sef
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Sef
King
King
Sef

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Inspirations Empty
PostSubject: Inspirations   Inspirations Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 4:55 am

fink thats spelt wright

wright what got all use into graff ny llegends or freinds for me it was

sink hube and seme as we all hung around sink got me into painting hub got me better and seme show me around

and at the mo i look up to case5 as my bro is disabled and he did stuff still with his disabillty
Back to top Go down
Kore
Admin
Kore

Number of posts : 80

Inspirations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspirations   Inspirations Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 6:27 am

what got me started off was drawing little mushroom people in my book smoking spliffs i used to draw them everywere haha then i met shade went out with him everywere to go painting jused used to watch him a try a lern.

there where many who just didnt fukkin bother with me an just bitched about me behind my back but shade just helped me out abit showed me some handstyles and phong and syph taught me how to sketch properly they showed me to make letters out of bars.

who i look upto azid probly hes done everything i want to do writing for many years still going an has some fuckkin good storys a friendly fella. afro
Back to top Go down
https://thebench.forumotion.com
hube_0
True Bomber
True Bomber
hube_0

Number of posts : 32

Inspirations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspirations   Inspirations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 4:24 am

thanks sef.. dont know what i did just started fucking around with paint,pens ect Wink
Back to top Go down
Size*
King
King
Size*

Number of posts : 39

Inspirations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspirations   Inspirations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 7:13 am

lol mine's a crazy one,a was a bad swot in li year 7 or 8 it was, den in maths, sypha got moved next to me, an completly fukin changed me hahaha. an on the days wen a coudnt be ass to da any work, i used to watch him sketch all the time,afta few weeks afts me watchin i tryed to copy EVERYTHING he done lol, then a was suddenly improving, but my style was to much like syphs, so a had to change change change lo0ol Smile
Back to top Go down
Sypha
King
King

Number of posts : 81

Inspirations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspirations   Inspirations Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 7:36 am

Size* wrote:
lol mine's a crazy one,a was a bad swot in li year 7 or 8 it was, den in maths, sypha got moved next to me, an completly fukin changed me hahaha. an on the days wen a coudnt be ass to da any work, i used to watch him sketch all the time,afta few weeks afts me watchin i tryed to copy EVERYTHING he done lol, then a was suddenly improving, but my style was to much like syphs, so a had to change change change lo0ol Smile

haha good times Smile

i remeber going to London as a wee lad and seeing the big fat chrome trackside one that has always stuck in my mind was 'Crime' ( if any one has pics of his stuff post them up pretty plz)..

but after seeing that crime i doodled for agres just in the back of skool books etc and messed round with 'Seed' (shade now lmao) we youst to go tagging with our poscas in the parks and that lmao!

untill 'Fade' (now known as Size) got moved next to me in maths and he just got better and that and asked me if i wanted to go paint, it wsant my first time painting but i don't wanna mention my others Embarassed

i think more local writers have influenced me in graffiti rarthre than people from round the UK and world for example Zeus , Est , Deem , Apek.. and loads more

i write way to much lmao! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sef
King
King
Sef

Inspirations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspirations   Inspirations Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 3:23 am

haha nice little stroy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fayze
True Bomber
True Bomber
fayze

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Inspirations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspirations   Inspirations Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 6:37 am

the government.....the south african government is so corrupt it just pushes you to put a message through to them.....those tossers need to learn a thing or two about what we stand for.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/doekrew
hube_0
True Bomber
True Bomber
hube_0

Number of posts : 32

Inspirations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspirations   Inspirations Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 9:17 am

thinkin now i know what got me in to graffiti,my mum knows some fella dave n he got me in to it mostly like showwin me books and pics of his own stuff,

a nice man Laughing

sef n seno ect knows him
Back to top Go down
Sef
King
King
Sef

Inspirations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspirations   Inspirations Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 9:35 am

yes the man who just went on the beach for 20 bag hahahahaahahahha yer proper snd guy
Back to top Go down
Apna
True Bomber
True Bomber
Apna

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Inspirations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspirations   Inspirations Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 9:38 am

None of this crap.. CENO for getting me into the game, HAYDES for showing how it should be done, ZUES.. PHIME.. DEMZ.. KALM.. TDS in general for being the bosses and for telling us toys what was what, FISH for also telling me what was what, OSK for both out doing me in everyway just so I'd get better and for just chilling and sketching when no one else could be arsed, CES and OKSY for being those infamous people who even though I never knew who they were, they still showed me what graffiti really was..

And to finish things off.. one fo the best wirral writers.. APEK.. and someone who will always be in the Liverpool Hall of Fame.. FING.. (both sketches done by the men themselves..)
Inspirations 2506071645dj5.th

Inspirations 2506071644re6.th
Back to top Go down
POSERRRRR
toy
toy

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Inspirations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspirations   Inspirations Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 3:32 pm

deffo TDS an also the hecher boi who got me into the game to start wiv after that it wud probly b opel ime an amser himself...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fotolog.com/posr1
the cus boy seme
King
King

Inspirations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspirations   Inspirations Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 3:25 am

well my first influence was syph definetly i just seen his tag and thought i want to do that shit so i got my self a fat ass marker and then hit some adi123 tags lol senz and est i looked at there stuff day and night on the net they were realy my influences then i met syph got to no him painted with him and thats wer i realy started from
so thanks syph for influencin me with ur nice swift tags and senz and est for there great insperation and style
Back to top Go down
saper
crew member
crew member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-06-26

Inspirations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspirations   Inspirations Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 3:09 pm

alot of peaple maily est as he helped me out always liked the cp style i love all the tds work.a like peaple like azid pois rezn n thatalways clean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inspirations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inspirations   Inspirations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inspirations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bench :: GENRAL CHAT :: Genral chat-
Jump to: